Katherine R. Willson, Professional Speaker and Genealogist, has compiled a valuable list of YouTube channels you should be subscribing too! Among those are channels dedicated to DNA, Genealogy Classes, Fold3, British Isles, Ireland, Canada and the list goes on! She has over 75 channels listed for you to check out by clicking here!
If you are new to YouTube here are the steps to follow:
- Just click on the link of the channel you are interested in from the document
- Once you are on the YouTube Channel – Select Videos
- Select the video you would like to view
- Make sure your sound is turned on and the video will begin
Consider signing up on YouTube to be able to subscribe to channels and save your favorite videos.
HOW TO CREATE A YOUTUBE
- Open your web browser and go to youtube.com.
- Click the “Sign In” button located at the top right corner of the page.
- Click “Create Account”.
- Fill out the registration form on the right.
- Click “Next Step”.
- Add a photo and then create your new profile.
Thank you again to Katherine or providing this great resource!